90 Day Diet Privacy Statement
When accessing our apps, websites or blogs, you may provide us information, communicate with us, share information or selectively integrate with other third party sites, products or tools with whom we do business with. By doing this, you may provide us information which will help us enhance your experience and provide better products and services to you.
What personal information do we collect from the people that access our apps, websites or blogs?
When registering to or accessing our apps or websites, as appropriate, we may collect your email address, device details or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when:
• You browse our websites or blogs
• You share your information with us over comments, posts or email correspondences
• You offer any information to us at your discretion (such as suggestions for improvement, bug reports, criticism, etc.)
• You use the Backup and restore option from within the app to keep your data backed up.
• You export your data to us to analyze specific issues and help assist you in resolving certain problems
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
• To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested
• To keep your data backed up and to synchronize your information across multiple devices
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party integration, products or services on our websites, blogs or apps. These third party links have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities that are shared or take place on these linked sites.
Last Edited on 2017-03-08