90 Day Diet Privacy Statement
When accessing our apps, websites or blogs, you may provide us information, communicate with us, share information or selectively integrate with other third party sites, products or tools with whom we do business with. By doing this, you may provide us information which will help us enhance your experience and provide better products and services to you.
What personal information do we collect from the people that access our apps, websites or blogs?
We do not collect any personal information.
All data entered by you when you are using our 90 day diet app is stored only on your device and on your personal Google account.
When we have access to your information and what information we collect?
• We do collect usage statistics when you browse our apps, websites or blogs. The information we collect is anonymous and could not be used to identify any person.
• We do not collect any information you may share with us over comments and posts
• We do not collect any information you may share with us over email correspondences
• We do not collect any information you may offer to us at your discretion (such as suggestions for improvement, bug reports, criticism, etc.)
• We do not collect any information when you export your data to us, in order to analyze specific issues and assist you in resolving certain problems
How do we use your information?
We may use the usage statistics we collect in the following ways:
• To improve user’s experience
• To enhanse our products and services
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties personally identifiable information.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party integration, products or services on our websites, blogs or apps. These third party links have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities that are shared or take place on these linked sites.
Our websites and mobile applications contain elements that are protected by copyright and by other laws that are subject to the copyright or other rights. Such elements may not be reproduced, republished, distributed and redistributed, transmitted, displayed, broadcast or otherwise exploited in any manner without the express prior written permission of SMDev Solutions Ltd.
Without the explicit written permission of SMDev Solutions Ltd it is prohibited to integrate in whole, or in part, any of the protected contents published on these websites or mobile applications into other programs, mobile applications or other web sites or to use them by any other means.
You may use such elements for your personal use only, without altering the original content and without altering or removing any trademark, copyright or other notice from such material.
Last Updated on 2018-05-03